Project & Sales CoordinatorFULL-TIME
ReVireo is an energy code compliance and green building services company. We provide a range of consulting and inspection services to builders and developers on residential new construction projects.
ReVireo is looking for an individual to fill the full-time position of Project & Sales Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks to support the Sales Team and Project Managers, such as sales intake, proposal generation, energy modeling expediting, and rebate management. The ideal candidate must have excellent organization and interpersonal skills and enjoy interfacing with clients.
This position is hybrid / remote. At management’s discretion, the position will be performed either while working from home or at ReVireo’s headquarters in Springfield, NJ.
Tasks to assist our sales and project management efforts may include but are not limited to:
- Support Sales Team:
- Request for proposal intake
- Proposal generation from templates
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date records in contact database and sales management platform
- May occasionally assist with marketing efforts and scheduling events
- Support Project Managers:
- Energy modeling expediting (manage intake of energy modeling requests, the return of completed documentation, and invoicing for completed work)
- Rebate Management (generation and submission of related documents)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in project management platform
- Client communication – respond to calls/emails in a timely manner
- Task management and assignment
- Ensure task deadlines and turnaround times are met
- Follow all company procedures and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative and/or sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Enjoys developing relationships with clients
- Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and manages time efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data entry
- Available to work 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday
- Experience preferred with any of these platforms: Salesforce.com, Box.com. QuickBooks
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary starting not less than $50,000.00 and negotiable, commensurate with experience and qualifications; re-evaluated annually based on performance
- Company profit sharing of 10% net profit to employees, allocation based on performance
- Generous paid time off, immediately vesting 401k with 4% match, immediate eligibility health insurance with 40% premium contribution, parental leave, professional development stipend, remote work flexibility, personal company credit card, paid volunteer time, and other benefits
As soon as possible
Please email a resume and cover letter expressing your experience and related qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.